Narra Hill and Hizon's Package
The beautifully designed pavilion is set in lush gardens and has a stunning view of Taal Lake. Natural materials, double height glass windows, a bar overlooking a creek, two gardens, a waterfall and lagoon, make Narra Hill the perfect venue for the event of your dreams.
Full Package Price*
|10% Down Payment*|
*prices exclusive of 12% VAT
- Your choice of buffet menu: Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Pasta, Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish, Rice, Desserts, Drinks
- Seated service for the presidential table
For 100 pax : 16 VIP guest
For 150 pax: 24 VIP guest
For Debut: 10 VIP guest
- Dedicated well trained waiters and food attendants to assist and serve your guests
- Use of flatware, glassware and dinnerware
- Food tasting for two persons
- Thematic backdrop and sofa for the couple’s/debutants area
- Customized floral centerpieces to suit the mood of your reception
- Your choice of linens from our collection to match your motif
- An elegant presidential table with end to end floral arrangement
- Dressed-up dining tables with table numbers
- Champagne gold tiffany chairs with cushion
- Classy buffet table setup
- Dressed-up registration, gift and cake tables
- A bottle of sparkling wine for couple’s toast
- Roll top chafing dishes with menu tags
- Event Planner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Whole day use of Pavillion, Upper and Lower Garden for up to 200 people
- Overnight Stay for 20 people on the night of the event – 6 rooms with breakfast
- Cooling Package – 2 Iwata Evaporative Coolers and 3 Mist Fans
- Parking Areas for 90 cars
- Free use of Backup Generator
- No corkages on food or drinks
- Appetizer Bar (4 Kinds)
- Food tasting for two persons
- Juice bar (3 kinds)
- Three Layered Fondant Cake
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Excess Guest Fees
- 100 PAX: Add Php 1,180 per additional guest
- 150 PAX: Add Php 960 per additional guest
Venue Unavailable Days
- All Fri, Sat, Sun of December
- Corkage for all suppliers
- Ingress is 7am onwards.
- Egress is by 12 midnight- hours in excess will be charged at P5,000/hour
- For events larger than 200 people, there is a charge of P1,000 per guest.
- Maximum event size is 250 people.
- No drilling, adhesives, duct tapes, electrical tapes, glue, rugby, nails, staples, or paints can be used in the set up.
Vendor Payment Terms: Hizon's Catering
Below are the applicable payment terms for this vendor if you choose
the 'Make A Downpayment' option.
- 50%(Less Down Payment) - Two months after downpayment
25% - 90 Days before Event Date
25% - 30 Days Before
- Do I need to pay immediately as I submit my reservation?
No, you will only be asked to pay (either in Full or Downpayment depending on your chosen payment option) once we confirm your reservation - meaning once the seller confirms that your event date and time is indeed available for booking.
- Once you confirm my reservation what happens next?
Along with the confirmation that your chosen event date and time is available we will also send you the payment details which needs to be settled within 3 business days. Only after we recieve the payment is your booking considered complete (Your Booking Status under your account will indicate - "Paid. Booking is Complete." ). For those who opted to make a downpayment the rest of the payment terms of the remaining balance will also be included in the confirmation details.
- What happens to my reservation if I was not able to make the payment?
Your reservation even if confirmed will be voided once we do not recieve the payment within 3 business days. You are however free to try and book again.
- What are my payment options?
We only accept bank deposits at the moment
- What if I need to cancel my booking?
Cancellations and refunds are subject to individual seller policies which are included in the confirmation details of your booking.
- What if I need to make changes to my booking?
Modifications to confirmed bookings are subject to individual seller policies which are included in the confirmation details of your booking.